Are you an MBA seeking more?
As a leader, you may be faced with questions you don’t have answers to, such as:
- How do I distinguish myself?
- Where do I go from here? What’s the next step on my career path?
- How can I juggle the conflicting demands of my work and family?
- When and where do I pursue my passion projects?
- Can I really have it all?
By the end of your custom-designed coaching program, you will have the answers you need. Coaches elicit and deliver powerful insights for personal, professional, and organizational growth. As your Leadership & Career Coach, Debra Woog brings a strategic business view, a strong understanding of intrapersonal and interpersonal dynamics, a powerful network of resources, insightful communication, creative problem solving, active listening, and warmth. Debra works as your thought-partner, sounding board and advisor to set the foundation for you to live, work and lead with joy and ease.
Each program is carefully tailored to the individual needs of the MBA who prefers to be coached intensively, to get measurable results over a short period of time. Simply put: we get things done!
- A series of hour-long, one-on-one coaching sessions: These laser-focused, confidential sessions guide you to take off fast and find solutions quickly. You and Debra will schedule each one at a convenient time for you and work on what matters to you most. You will achieve goals at every session, so that at the end of the program you will have the answers you seek. You may also work together to align your communications with your intentions so that you can handle difficult conversations more efficiently and effectively.
- Private email support: You’ll receive access to Debra’s private e-mail address for support between sessions, whether you have a question, a challenge or need for motivation.
- Full access to the Brilliance-Based Career Success System®: Debra’s popular Independent Study Program provides critical tools for you to create your unique definition of success, release yourself from impractical and self-sabotaging expectations, and create your personal prosperity model. When you use this online resource to prepare for your sessions with Debra, you’ll make most of your time with her. (For complete details, click here.)
Hear what others have to say:
“I highly recommend Debra. She has guided me through some of the most challenging personal and professional situations I have ever faced. I have referred several VP and C-level female execs to her and each has raved about her approach. And, all made great career moves as a result.” — PR Executive
“Thank you so much for your coaching; you are a truly gifted listener and coach! Identifying that my fears are related to the perception that I am imposing on someone (feeling vulnerable) rather than giving them a business opportunity (feeling empowered) was so simple and yet so KEY! You helped me, in such a compassionate way, get to a shadow belief that I had not been able to face. We uncorked a demon that was sabotaging me and I was able to say to it – ‘Goodbye, I don’t need you.’ Debra, you have done more for me than you can possibly know!” — Entrepreneur
If you’re ready to seize your future, schedule a complimentary consultation with Debra to co-design a one-on-one coaching program that best fits your immediate needs.