Get Ready to Get In!TM
With more than two decades of MBA admissions leadership and coaching under her belt, top admissions consultant Debra Woog has packed all her expertise into an affordable, self-paced, online program that reveals the secrets of MBA Admissions strategy — and positions your MBA application for success.
The Gold Admissions Program addresses every step of the MBA admissions process.
- Identify Your Key Messages
- Select Your Target Schools
- Create Your Project Plan
- Select and Guide Your References
- Develop Your Resume
- Write Strong Essays and Short Answers
- Prepare for Interviews
With the online Gold Admissions Program, you work on your own timeline. Unlike a reference book, the Gold Admissions Program navigates you through the entire application season with practical, proven tools.
The online program includes
- A 95-page, information-packed PDF filled with expert guidance
- School Selection Criteria to determine your best program
- Application Project Plan that gets you organized
- Application Strategy to develop your key messages
- Topic Matrix to organize your application strategy points for each school’s application
- Templates to organize your research and preparation of applications with ease
Start Right, Finish Right
Don’t risk losing an entire application season trying to figure out the MBA admissions process on your own. Give yourself the edge by starting right with Debra’s practical and proven tools designed to help you manage what can be an overwhelming process — and ensure your best possible results!
Order your Gold Admissions Program today with our risk-free trial. If you’re not convinced the program will significantly improve your applications, simply return all materials for a full refund.
The Gold Admissions Program provides everything you need to prepare and execute your MBA admission strategy on your own.
“Debra’s Gold Admissions Program was invaluable throughout my process of selecting and applying to MBA programs. She drew out the qualities that were important to me in selecting a program and helped me to understand my own qualities as an applicant in writing my essays.”
— Jessica Z., Kellogg MBA
Meet Debra Woog
As a seasoned MBA career coach, Debra helps business school applicants, students and graduates to achieve their leadership goals. She is passionate about helping individuals to identify and communicate their unique capabilities and contributions. Debra’s insight goes well beyond the MBA admissions process, guiding you to lead your best MBA life.
- Coach to more than 100 MBA applicants admitted to their business school of choice
- Leadership & career consultant since 1999
- Director of Admissions and Career Development for dual MBA/engineering program at MIT Sloan
- Career researcher at Harvard Business School
- Published author
- MIT Sloan MBA 1997
- Wellesley College BA 1989